Weekly News - June 2nd, 2023
Please see the important information below!
- Last day for Boys & Girls Club Bus - June 2 - HW Club last day.
- The June 2nd SkyDome Planetarium Event. BOTH the 6 and 7PM Shows are FULL. There are no more available slots for participation. Thank you for signing up!
- Friday, June 2nd is the last chance to purchase yearbooks before Monday's Yearbook Signing Event! They are $20, please send money to school today labeled with your child's name, classroom number, and the number of yearbooks you would like to purchase. Students that do not have yearbooks will be given Memory Booklets and/or Autograph pages so everyone can participate in our annual event!
- Move-up Day and Yearbook Signing Day- June 5
- Grade 5 Parents: Reminder: June 8 Grade 5 Celebration from 6pm-7:15pm in the APR. Doors open at 5:45pm. Grade 5 students should report to the following rooms prior to the 6pm start time.
- Room 51- Reports to the Music Room.
- Room 52- Reports to Rm 23.
- Room 53- Reports to Rm 21.
Students, please dress in your "Sunday's best". Parents will enter the APR for seating. Ceremony Celebration begins promptly at 6pm. Parents, please consider signing up to bring a light refreshment for after the ceremony.
- Early Dismissal - June 12 at 1:45 pm
- Grade 5 Clap Out Event - June 13 at 10:30am. Grade 5 parents are welcome to come to dismissal out back on the playground. Grade 5 students will be traveling through the hallways during dismissal. The entire school will be clapping for them and sending them off for their new adventure in the fall.... MIDDLE SCHOOL! Early Dismissal 10:45am. June 13
- Here is a link to our School Calendar this month!