Weekly News - May 3rd, 2023
Please see the important information below!
- PSSA’s for Gr 3-5: This week is Math and Science (gr 4). Please make sure your child is at school on time and has eaten a good breakfast. School breakfast will be offered on those days as well.
- EMC Spirit Day- Tomorrow, May 3: Wear your EMC shirt or school colors!
- Muffins with Mom- May 5: The event will be held on Friday May 5, 2023, before school starts (7:45-8:35am).
- Kindergarten Field Trip to Center Point Pond- May 10
- EMC Book Fair (during school) May 10-11: The book fair will also be open the evening of our Open House.
- Open House and Book Fair- May 11: 5:30-7 PM. Come join us!
- First Grade Field Trip to the Philadelphia Zoo- May 15
- EMC Spring Concert- May 15: The concert will be held at 7PM at the high school. All students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Election Day- No School- May 16
- Home and School Meeting- May 16 at 7PM: This meeting is virtual.
- Field Day- May 19: Parent Volunteers Welcome! Please sign up!
- Here is a link to our School Calendar this month! Our May calendar will be coming home this week. Check your child’s bookbag.