Weekly News - May 23rd, 2023
Please see the important information below!
- There is no school on Monday, May 26th for Memorial Day Holiday. Classes will resume on Tuesday, May 30th.
- Yearbooks are on sale! First Come, First Serve! $20. Please write the check out to EMC Home and School.
- Grade 3 field trip, tomorrow, May 24 to the Academy of Natural Sciences.
- Grade 4 Biography Projects- May 26. Parents are welcome from 9-9:45 am in the APR. Please sign-in at the APR lobby's visitor's table.
- Grade 5 Social- May 26. Field trip to Sky Zone
- Grade 3 Pen Pal Picnic- May 31 at the Boys and Girls Club
- Star Reader Assembly! This is a very special reward for students who have read and recorded their 25 books this year! Our Star Reader assembly is a traveling planetarium! Students will go in the large Mobile Education Planetarium to learn about the stars and social system. June 2 in the APR during the school day. **Evening Assembly! June 2 at 6-8pm. Parents are invited to also take part in the cool assembly. A Sign-up Genius will be sent this week to reserve your spot in the evening assembly for parents and students!
- Move -up Day and Yearbook Signing Day- June 5
- Grade 5 Celebration- June 8 This celebration is for our grade 5 students and their families. Please join us on June 8 at 6-7:15 pm to share in an evening of memories for our fifth graders.
- Early Dismissal- June 12 at 1:45 pm
- Grade 5 Clap Out Event- June 13 at 10:30am. Grade 5 parents are welcome to come to dismissal out back on the playground. Grade 5 students will be traveling through the hallways during dismissal. The entire school will be clapping for them and sending them off for their new adventure in the fall.... MIDDLE SCHOOL!
- Early Dismissal 10:45am.
- Here is a link to our School Calendar this month!